I was always fond of nature and it has been my true friend _ always there when I needed a friend most. Of late after me coming to USA, I started to enjoy solitude more than people but at times when I needed to talk, at times when I needed to share, at times when I needed to ponder, green gave me all I wanted to get back to the ever changing, ever challenging vicious cycle of life. It gave me courage, smiles and strength. I will always be grateful to everything that happened with and around me and honestly most of the credit should go to nature - made me learn to appreciate and let go things for much better stuff to happen.
Nature is very powerful, it can devastate the whole beauty in seconds and still be what it has always been. The measure of its potential is beyond any human imagination. After all man could not reach beyond a few planets! What an irony that he boasts of exploring the universe when he couldn't yet confirm the number of living species on earth precisely. It always has been like this - over estimate yourself and be contented! Show a false picture that humans/we are the greatest living beings ever! Crap I say. We are merely another accidental mutation as all other creatures are.
Nature is married to time. and mind you, this is the best marriage ever! Coz there is no survival or meaning for one without the other. Time reflects and measures all the nature's deeds yet never exposes nature to any one moment in all to anyone. It dissolves and archives everything, forgives natures mistakes and celebrates its accomplishments and most importantly it never ever stops or questions ...just let go each other
How beautiful is a relation that is so twined yet does not interfere! I honestly wish my fairy tale has me as the time and my man as nature or vice versa. For such a relation will not have a beginning or end ! It just is as always been :-)
I know I can never thank or extend my appreciation to nature or time in the measure I want to but I surely will hold my gratitude and respect for time and nature. They have taught me more than anyone or anything ever. I bet though most people do not realize it is the same for many if not few./
with love and gratitude,
CSS
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment