To dream anything you wish to dream, is the beauty of human mind. To do anything you wish to do, is the strength of human will. To trust yourself and test your limits, is the courage to succeed-----> Be Game!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Intentionality and Charlie!!

I am so excited that I will be meeting Mr Greg Mortenson this weekend!!! :-)

I never dream t that I would read so many books and feel excited about meeting the authors! Wow... Some academic endeavors enthrall me. Even during my MBA I had some very memorable awe inspiring assignments that changed quite a bit of my persona... Here I am with another promising encounter. I wish to explore the horizons of what I can learn out of this one.

I always was fascinated about eccentric people - the people who change the world around them, the people who make a difference, the people who don't agree with the statuesque. I can relate to them personally? or is it that I want to be among them? I dont know and to be frank I don't care. I only want to learn and live my dreams. I am contented by being a humble admirer to all the people I am reading about and am learning from. My good god its such a deep ocean, the more I read the more I have to read and the more I discover, I discover that I have a lot more to discover!

Is it not relevant if we speak about intentionality and persistence when you really want to do something? My 708 class is all about intentionality! I love the class and though the other two are a pain in the butt, this one class triggers my thought process to an extent that I am able to peacefully handle the other two monsters. And this guy Charlie... is amazing! I know he is kind of out of the crowd but sometimes he intrigue me about a lot of things. The only issue I am desperate to resolve is why am I not able to hold my thoughts... they multiply, aggrandize and pester me until I make a move in their direction.

Now, thanks to Charlie(I would prefer to address this man like this more than Dr....... coz of one simple reason that I can relate to what he speak in the true sense, making him more of a friend than a scary professor dictating terms) he is helping me through the course in several different ways to take the direction of ideas in a practical way.

Thats about it so far!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails